Thursday, June 26, 2014

IRS Email



Let me see if I get this right, you're the head of I.T. for the IRS.  You have no idea what email client you use.  You claim that you can't search Outlook folders easily.  ANND the people that are under investigation that work for you, ALL of them have had their computers crash within the past few months rendering their Hard drives unreadable??

Let me provide you with some tech support; use the Outlook search function on the computers that are still running and search for what congress has asked you for.  It WILL NOT take months or years.  At most it will take a few hours.  Next, take those Hard drives that no longer work over to your local Best Buy and ask them to send out those hard drives for Data Recovery.  You can afford it, I know, I did my taxes recently.  If Best Buy can get Little Mrs Manchesters video's and pictures of her grandkids from a hard drive that was in a fire then soaked by the firemen I'm pretty sure they can recover your emails.

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Add show Title In Subject Line